"Live the FlightGear's Experience !"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

European Air Force
Join our facebook group or our new website here:
- flyeaf.info
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyeaf/

"Live the FlightGear's Experience !"
European Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musics for our futures videos ?

2 posters

Go down

Musics for our futures videos ? Empty Musics for our futures videos ?

Post by Niko Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 20:46

Well..we'll make many videos soon if you can share which type of music you like, or the title of the music+author, it would be wonderful! All choices will be considered and maybe applicate in our futures videos. Think about it!
Niko
Niko
New Pilot.

https://flyeaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Musics for our futures videos ? Empty Re: Musics for our futures videos ?

Post by redneck Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 4:42

Project Aces (The guys who do most, if not all, of the music for the Ace Combat games) is pretty good, if you find the right ones. Of course, some other Japanese artists do some of the songs as well. It's my primary music source for any fighter jet vids I make. It's nice how YouTube's anti-copyright thing doesn't care about Japanese music artists. So, basically, if you use something that was originally composed for use in a video game, it's very unlikely you'll have to worry about YouTube taking any action at all.

Also, when you put music in a video, it's really NOT just about how much you like the music. What's most important is whether or not the music actually contributes to whatever you're trying to express in your video. For example, you wouldn't use the song from the video below to show off a soft landing.

It's much more fitting for entering the combat zone and uh.... destroying... everything. Like with air-air/gnd nukes or something.

As for something I'd use while the video is showing a landing, it depends on the situation. Is it just another landing, and I just want to add some extra music so that it's not so quiet? Or maybe, it's an emergency landing, and I will decide to NOT add music to that part for suspense. If I'm returning from the combat zone after the mission, maybe something like the one in the video below.

Or, if it was the end to a terrible war that nearly destroyed the world, something more peaceful, like the one in the video below.

Of course, all that is still a matter of preference, but it's easier for people to agree on whether or not the music actually goes with the video, and how well the video was edited to work with the music, rather than which band is the best.

redneck
New Pilot.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum