"Live the FlightGear's Experience !"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

European Air Force
Join our facebook group or our new website here:
- flyeaf.info
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyeaf/

"Live the FlightGear's Experience !"
European Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redundant Post - We NEED a flight

Go down

Redundant Post - We NEED a flight Empty Redundant Post - We NEED a flight

Post by cervelo Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 22:55

Don't wanna see this happen again: I've been the owner of a failed VA, I've seen many VAs just fail. Lets not let that happen. The problem is that 4 or 5 of us make up the core of EAF. We've been busy doing nothing but trying to organize a future military VA. Thats great but I'm seeing a familiar pattern; it starts out great until people (i.e. new members get bored and become inactive. Then the VA slowly dies.

However, we have some things going for us. Every day about 4 members have visited the site. There is interest. I can guarantee you that interest will go away if we don't FLY. So, I am available right now until around 4.5 hours from now...

But even if the flight does not involve me it is all good because it is a flight. Any kind of flight. Just pick your personal favorite aircraft and do SOMETHING. I'll be at KSFO - its where the most people gather. I'll be there now. My call sign is and always will be cervelo so please get a hold of me. I'll be flying within contact range of SFO. I am also going to post this under development because it needs to happen... I am asking so desperately because I know that if we don't start soon we may end up another failure.

This is a cool operation - lets not let it end.
cervelo
cervelo
New Pilot.

Back to top Go down

Redundant Post - We NEED a flight Empty Re: Redundant Post - We NEED a flight

Post by cervelo Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 23:49

** I will remain on FG however look for me on the multiplayer map because I may go away from SFO...
cervelo
cervelo
New Pilot.

Back to top Go down