"Live the FlightGear's Experience !"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

European Air Force
Join our facebook group or our new website here:
- flyeaf.info
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyeaf/

"Live the FlightGear's Experience !"
European Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force

2 posters

Go down

From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force Empty From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force

Post by HSOTFAmbassadors Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 22:43

Negotiations With the EAF Based On Proclamation of Attack On HSOTF In Two-Weeks. 3/3/13

From the Head Outfield Officer and the Commander of Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force:

The following is a proposal voiced by the Head Outfield Officer of HSOTF.

With Respect,

A recent statement given by the European Air Force member, "Niko", interested the Espionage Wing of Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force. The member was replying to a forum thread started by another member, "JayVS", who was hired to write a Wiki page for HSOTF. "Niko" began by asking "JayVS" to look for his Skype name, and wrote it in-sentence. He then proceeded to accuse "JayVS" of spying, and threatened him---calling him a coward---according to "JayVS". The EW affirmed this.

"Niko" also stated that the EAF had 45 pilots ready-to-fly, and that the EAF was going to lead an offensive against HSOTF. "JayVS" replied with what appeared to the EW as frusturated and somewhat irritated. "Flaws in your logic...you have less than half of the HSOTF's pilots...calling me a coward once more will make a permanent enemy...etc."

"JayVS" also stated that he was considering joining the HSOTF due to "the fact that they are abrasive yet respectful in how they respond to others."

As Commander of HSOTF, I am requesting a scheduled negotiation period in one week's time. During this time, our Ambassador(s) will negotiate a temporary pact of a no-fire span.

The main goal is to let the EAF know of a misunderstanding, and to request the consideration of matters concerning "Niko".

If no response is given in the next three lunar days, the HSOTF will consider the terms to be terms of war.

Thank you for your time.

Signed;

Head Outfield Officer

Espionage Wing Director

Cpn. Boulder

General Drakens

10th Bomber Wing Cpn.

The Commander

Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 (3/3/13)

Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force

OUTFIELD

DEPARTMENT

HSOTFAmbassadors
New Pilot.

Back to top Go down

From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force Empty Re: From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force

Post by Niko Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 17:00

Hello,

Apparently you do not know that I am the current Commander of the European Air Force, I would attribute this fault
serious to a lack of information from your "E.W". Anyways, I added "JayVS" because he proposed me to
establish a direct contact, Then I wrote his name to see if it was him, because I don't think if you seen this, but there are more than 30 Jay M (Xuan) on Skype.

Secondly, I never said he was a coward, I said that what you are doing, ie spying was coward. To use your phrase, "“Niko” also stated that the EAF had 45 pilots ready-to-fly, and that the EAF was going to lead an offensive against HSOTF. " Yes, we have 45 real pilots who are ready to go at any time, because we have pilots of all nationalities and with the timezone, allows us to implement regular flights.

I'm not saying you are lying, but I've never seen 100 pilots connected at the same time in a same group, in 3 years, even for Merlion Virtual Airlines who have +300 active members, and also one of our partner. I'm not afraid to have JayVS as "permanent enemy", and if he continues to do this, I will be his "permanent enemy".

If he wants to join your group, I have nothing against, I don't take him as a threat knowing that these opportunities to join the EAF are low now.

So..this could be a good event if you stop your activities of espionages and if we set up rules of engagement.

EAF Operations Central Command.
Niko
Niko
New Pilot.

https://flyeaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force Empty Re: From Helldiver Squadron Offensive Tactical Force

Post by HSOTFAmbassadors Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 18:17

HSOTF Ambassador, Ni,

Hello,

I am the ambassador currently in the head position. I am afraid there is a large misunderstanding here, and I would like to work it out. First of all, let us keep in mind that it is a game, and only a game. We are not at war with each other, and it is just simply 3D models competing in a nonexistent sky. Putting that aside, HSOTF realizes---the Commander included---that we as a whole have been to abrasive in our countenance and wish to reconcile that. As you stated earlier, you are the current Commander of the EAF; if so, please elaborate on that. If you feel so inclined, can you please state how long you have been leader, why you were chosen, and your experience. For example, the Commander of HSOTF has been flying since version 2.0.0.
The Commander realizes after viewing the actual comments laid out by you and "JayVS" only lead to a misunderstanding. I am here in his name, and I wish to sincerely apologize for the frustration. "JayVS" has notified us of recent events, and we have settled matters with him. We believe in proper engagement, so as you stated earlier, let us define the rules of engagement.
Thank you, "Niko", for your time. It is appreciated.

"Ni", Ambassador for HSOTF 2013

HSOTFAmbassadors
New Pilot.

Back to top Go down

Post by HSOTFAmbassadors Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 18:19

On a second note, please notice that I am a different negotiator than the ones who edited the Commander's proposal, who was misinformed at the time. Haste does make waste in this instance.

"Ni", Ambassador for HSOTF 2013

HSOTFAmbassadors
New Pilot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down